COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATE
Veterinary services are essential to ensure the health and safety of pets, and therefore we will remain open to provide veterinary care at this time. Our highest priority is the health and safety of your pets, our clients and our team. For this reason, we have put the following safety measures in place:
- Even though you may encounter the front door locked, rest assured we are still here. Please call when you get to the clinic and we will further assist you.
- Any client that has traveled outside of Canada, is feeling ill, exhibiting signs of respiratory illness or has been in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19, we ask that you refrain from attending the veterinary practice in-person.
- We will just ask at the door if ONE person would like to accompany your pet to their appointment and to please keep children outside the clinic as well. We are also offering for people to drop their pets off at the door for their appointments as this may eventually become the new protocol. When you arrive at your appointment please call us at (780) 756-0057 to let us know that you are here. We will then let you into the clinic and into an exam room for your appointment.
- All payments, whether it’s for appointments or food / prescription pick-up, must be done via E-TRANSFER. Payments MUST be sent to email@example.com and our wifi will be available to use if needed.
- For pet food and prescription refills we ask that you please call the clinic in advance and we will set them aside for you. Payments can be taken by E-TRANSFER. When you arrive to pick up your items, please call the clinic and we will bring your pre-paid items to the door for you.
- Our hours have changed slightly, please review the new hours listed below.
- We are reinforcing our already rigorous sanitizing standards. We are performing continual sanitation of high touch areas in our hospital. Door handles, counter tops, and waiting area will be sanitized thoroughly and regularly.
We appreciate all the support we have received from our amazing clients
Please Contact Us for Additional Questions or Concerns