COVID-19 IMPORTANT UPDATE
Veterinary services are essential to ensure the health and safety of pets, and therefore we will remain open to provide veterinary care at this time. Our highest priority is the health and safety of your pets, our clients, and our team. For this reason, we have put the following safety measures in place:
- Even though you may encounter the front door locked, rest assured we are still here. Please call when you get to the clinic, and we will further assist you.
- Any client who has traveled outside of Canada is feeling ill, exhibiting signs of respiratory illness, or has been in contact with an individual who has tested positive for COVID-19. We ask that you refrain from attending the veterinary practice in person.
- We will ask at the door if ONE person would like to accompany your pet to their appointment, and please keep children outside the clinic. We are also offering people to drop their pets off at the door for their appointments as this may eventually become the new protocol. When you arrive at your appointment, please call us at (780) 756-0057 to know that you are here. We will then let you into the clinic and an exam room for your appointment.
- We ask that you please call the clinic in advance for pet food and prescription refills, and we will set them aside for you. When you arrive to pick up your items, please call the clinic, and we will bring your pre-paid items to the door for you.
- Our hours have changed slightly, and please review the new hours.
- We are reinforcing our already rigorous sanitizing standards. We are performing continual sanitation of high-touch areas in our hospital. Door handles, countertops, and waiting areas will be sanitized thoroughly and regularly.
We appreciate all the support we have received from our amazing clients
Please Contact Us for Additional Questions or Concerns